If you feel led to take Jesus as your own Saviour, here is what you do:
- Admit to God (tell Him) that you are a sinner needing a Saviour (Read Romans 3:23)
- Repent – turn away from your sins with all your heart (Read Acts 3:19)
- Tell God you accept His Son, Jesus Christ, as your Saviour and sin-bearer (Read Isaiah 53:5-6)
- Ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and life (Read John 1:12)
- Believe then that Jesus Christ has saved you (Read Romans 10:13)
Will you sincerely say the following words as a prayer to God?
- I admit that I am a sinner.
- I turn away from my sins.
- I ACCEPT Jesus Christ as my sin-bearer.
- I now receive Him as my Saviour and Lord. Amen.